How Does a Facebook Page Help My Business?
Facebook is an enormously powerful marketing tool.
- More than 750 million active users
- 50% of our active users log on to Facebook in any given day
- Average user has 130 friends
- People spend over 700 billion minutes per month on Facebook
- and the average user is connected to 80 community pages, groups, and events.
Many of those people are your customers. Your customers are on Facebook looking for ways to interact with you. Why not meet them there? Facebook business pages are an incredibly easy way to connect with your fans (and introduce yourself to new ones). I can show you how to use Facebook to become an integral part of your marketing campaign.
We'll help you learn the ins and outs of running your page, and we'll provide tips on building a strong Facebook presence.
Contact 541-574-4432 for a custom quote!
Some of the "New to Facebook" services that we offer:
If you want to incorporate social media into your marketing plan, but need some help getting started, we're happy to help. We can:
- set up your Facebook business page with the proper settings
- invite your customers to find and Like you on Facebook
- set your vanity URL (http://facebook.com/YourBusinessName)
- install two or three applications based on your needs (e.g., contact form, newsletter sign-up, or blog a blog feeds so that when you post to your blog it also posts to Facebook)
- give you training to get you up and running
Some of the "Taking it to the Next Level" services we offer:
For businesses that have already established a social media presence, but want to take it to the next level, we're happy to help. We will study your current social media campaign and give advice on how to maximize its effectiveness. We’ll develop a strategy that will help you build customer loyalty, spread the word about your company or product, and consistently engage your audience. Then I’ll teach you how to implement it. We’ll teach you how to
- engage with your Facebook audience
- understand your Facebook analytics (so you can see what’s working and what’s not and make changes accordingly)
- streamline your efforts (a successful social media does take a lot of effort. But there are some ways to streamline it.
- host a Facebook giveaway the right way (so you don’t get kicked off and lose your hard work)